Baby monitors are one of those things that are a must have–especially for us first time moms needing that peace of mind when we finally transition our little ones to their own room.
We started transitioning Blakely to her crib a few weeks ago and it was perfect timing to when we received our Lollipop Baby Monitor. We had another monitor prior to us receiving the Lollipop but I wanted something that had more bells and whistles.
Before I go in to what all the Lollipop Monitor does I want to show you what it looks like to unbox one!
First I would like to comment on the box itself. So sleek. This makes a perfect baby shower gift too!
Look how cute the camera itself is!! And the color is just perfect. It also comes in cotton candy and pistachio but the turquoise matched her nursery perfectly and is gender neutral incase we happen to have a boy next!
The cute packaging even extends itself to the inside with the cutest little foot print cutouts! I am obsessed!
And lets talk about how adorable this wall mount is! It looks like a tree branch!
One of my favorite parts about the Lollipop is the different ways you can set it up! I love how you can wrap it around the rails of the crib, wall mount it, or coil it up to stand on its own. We decided to wall mount ours as our crib rails were slightly too thick to wrap it around.
Just look how cute it looks mounted above her crib!
Now that I have shown how aesthetically pleasing this cam is let me go into to all that makes it a great baby monitor:
- 720p HD
- Night view
- 128 degree view
- Crying detection
- Noise detection
- Crossing detection (yes you can actually set a perimeter that if your LO gets out of it notifies you.)
- You can also purchase a sensor that logs temperature, humidity, and air quality levels.
- Data history that helps you understand when in the night your baby wakes up and to help detect a pattern.
- You can send a link to family or friends so they can peek in on your LO.
- Saves 30sec videos of significant events so you can go back and review.
- You can multi-stream with 4 cameras at once!
- Has an audio monitor feature that allows you to listen in without video.
- Sound machine–this is one of my favorite features as it can play sounds from Mozart/Chopin to white noise and everything inbetween. This feature allows us to not have to invest in a sound machine.
- Privacy mode (this is important)
I would have to say this is one of my favorite baby monitors and would definitely recommend the Lollipop to any mommas that want that extra reassurance while their babe is asleep.
And as you can see, Blakely also approves!